Providing Digital Orthodontic Appliance Fabrication Services
Our company is known for being a leader in using new technologies in the field of dentistry. That’s why we have all the necessary equipment to provide digital Orthodontic appliance fabrication services to customers worldwide. We accept your intraoral scans, print models from them, and create any appliance upon request. Because we utilize an HIPPA-compliant cloud solution, you can upload your scans and create a digital Rx form for them.
Aside from this, we offer Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), which involves digitally designing your requested appliance then printing it in metal. For more information about our services, contact us today.
We now offer Splints that are fully digital designed (CAD) and fully digitally fabricated (CAM) The fit of these Splints is remarkable!
Directions for Digital RX Forms
You must go to Adobe and download the latest version of the Reader. Here is the quickest link:
- Download the digital RX from DIGITAL RX FOR APPLIANCES and DIGITAL RX FOR INMAN ALIGNERS.
- 2X click the left mouse to open the file.
- Fill out all the information.
- Once completed, add signature by left clicking Sign on the tool bar upper right.
- You can now print a copy for your records by left clicking the printer icon.
- Save the RX by left clicking the save icon (the floppy disk).
- You will be asked “Do you want to send this signed document?” click Not Now, you will now have a new saved document that ends in signed.pdf.
- Upload the new saved signed RX to your folder on the Share File along with your inter-oral scan.
- There is no need to use the Adobe Echo Sign feature.
- You will have a virgin RX to use for your next case as the blank RX remains behind once you sign the filled out RX. You can download it from the Share File to use on any computer as many times as needed.